2.9
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I recently bought software from NCH Software to produce slide shows. After learning the use of the software, I used it to produce a show.

At 29.95, I was reasonably satisfied even though there were glitches in the product which showed themselves almost immediately. I emailed one simple question. I was aware that the company charged an extra 30.00 for support. Since I had not had the software for more than a week, I assumed that the warranty would be honored by an answer....None came.

A week later I had another issue that really was very low tech and would have taken someone 5 minutes to answer. At this point in time, I had had the software for 2 weeks. Once again, I emailed this easy question. I received a polite form response which urged me to pay another 30.00 to get my answer.

No other answer has come.

For me, this is unconscionable and a direct breach of their own warrenty. Unless you are willing to pay an extra 30.00 for support, don't buy this software.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product works well enough and product was adequate and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and customer support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nch software customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Nch Software needs to "i want my questions answered" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nch software customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nch Software.

Comments